Friday, February 29, 2008

Utah JAZZ are for real?

I thought I would briefly give my take on the NBA's Western Conference race and in particular the Utah Jazz. I should preface this by saying that I've been a Jazz fan since I could remember. Watching Stockton and Malone pick-and-roll was just like second nature to I'm sure a lot of you just as it was me. This years Western Conference is the strongest that I've seen in my short 26 years of existence.

2 losses and we're out... yet so close to the top

x
Carlos Boozer and Deron Williams have emerged as true stars. Deron especially has become a leader both with his play as well as being more vocal with teammates.

In head to head games versus the top teams in the league the Jazz have a really good mark. For this reason I think they will close the gap on those teams in front of them and will have at least one home playoff series. Then again, in this wild west things change as fast as the weather.










will others step up to
help carry the load?

No comments: