Thursday, February 21, 2008

Introducing Carmendee!

Keeping with the theme of family, I am going to highlight each of my two kids today and tomorrow. After all, I HAVE to show them off to the 2 people that read my blog. This is the newest member of our growing family. Her Name is Carmendee Dawn Albrecht.

So... Serene

I like to think of her as "Daddy's Song." She is really a great baby. She sleeps through the night until 7:00 a.m. (most days). It's amazing that I haven't even been losing any sleep at all with her! As you can see, she is the cutest little baby (at least in her daddy's eyes). She loves to smile and giggle when I hold her and tease her. Is there anything more innocent and pure than a babies laughter. I'm sure you will see lots more pictures of her in coming posts.

Do any of you have children? What is your favorite memory with your newborn baby?

No comments: