Friday, February 22, 2008

Dad's Little Boy

As promised, here is a post dedicated to my son Jaron. As you can see from the pictures, he likes to emulate me any time he can.

he looks better than me in that shirt!

I wanna ride

Jaron is an extremely active kid. He loves to wrestle with me and rough house around. Although he is active he is not destructive... yes there is a big difference. Jaron loves books and often brings them to Jess and I demanding that we read them to him one, two or twelve times with the response "AGAIN!" Another redeeming quality that he got from me – besides his good looks :) – is a love for Nintendo.

Nintendo's expanded audience strategy is working beautifully!

He loves to run around and play Super Mario Galaxy on the Wii as well as Guitar Hero III. Even though he looks an awful lot like his mother (see, the good looks were never mine!) he acts just like his dad, which makes me a proud father. Thank you Jaron for making our lives interesting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI SON!
JUST BROUGHT UP YOU BLOG, AND I THINK
IT'S GREAT! NOW I CAN SEE THE PICTURES OF THE KIDS FREQUENTLY. I
ENJOYED ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND MUSINGS. YOU ALWAYS WERE UP ON THE
NEW AND EXCITING GADGETS OF TECHNOLOGY. LOVE YA, MOM

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!