Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Television Woes

Is it just me or has TV finally started to get good again. I'm not a huge American Idol fan so there was nothing really compelling to watch as far as I was concerned (barring sweet Discovery Channel Features. "The Human Body" anyone?) However, now all of my favorite shows are getting ready to kick off their new seasons. The likes of The Office, Chuck, Beauty and the Geek, and Scrubs will all be filling up my DVR just in time.

Best. Show. Ever. (well... maybe not ever, but it's pretty awesome)

I guess I can't complain too much. After all the NBA got interesting again this year. The Western Conference is insanely deep. Somebody is going to make history by becoming the first team in the history of the NBA to win 50 games and still miss the playoffs! Seriously people, this could happen!

But for all the drama the Jazz have provided I am still stoked that comedy will soon rein supreme once again. Did anybody else really suffer during the writers strike besides me?

2 comments:

Amy said...

We suffered Jake. Severely.

Becca said...

I'm starting to wonder what you did when all your shows were on? This might be the end of your blogging.