Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Busy Busy!

So my life has seemingly been spinning out of control. Between trying to make money at work, a demanding church calling and family responsibilities my plate has been awfully full lately. I love being busy at work because that means I'm making money, but it seems like it's been more than usual. Maybe it's just all of the self-imposed deadlines I get from all of the last second clients that need an ad yesterday. Oh well, I just appreciate the business.

Scout camp is right around the corner and I'm stressing. I hope I have my kids prepared enough to go. I'm still trying to find adults to help out and stay at the camp for a day and night. I'm already stretching myself pretty thin by taking 3 days off next week. I've got a pile of work to do and yet I'm running to Cedar Mountain for camp! I really hope I can get some support, otherwise we may be staying home because we can't get 2 deep leadership. Scouting is starting to be more rewarding to me and hopefully the kids, but dang if it isn't a ton of work!

I've got more to talk about, but I don't have the time! Imagine that. Even though it seems like I complained a lot in this post, my life is still pretty good. I'm sure you can all relate to busy stress. I'm usually a pretty chill guy, but every once in a while when everything reaches critical mass at the same time it gets to me. Here's to better days and a relaxing trip to Minersville this weekend for the 24th. My wife has never been to horse races so it should be fun. And I'm out.

No comments: