Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Sigh of Relief

For those of you who may not have received an email from Flitch Creative telling you that our new website has officially launched, allow me to tell you now. I realize that there are bugs and things but it still feels nice to have it up and running. We will be making tweaks in the meantime. It took a little longer to finish because frankly I would rather work on our customers jobs than our own in house projects. Several late night returns to the office later and it's now launched! Go to www.flitchcreative.com to check it out. Be sure to give us your feedback. We always appreciate that.

On an unrelated note, the slow migration of my muscles to my midriff in the form of flab has finally motivated me to do something about it. I've had a Bowflex for around 2 years now and have used it about 1 month of that time. Pretty pathetic I know. I also have Wii Fit which believe it or not can really help you tone up. I've neglected my body for some 5 years now and it's time to try and undo some of nature's handiwork. It starts tonight. I'm going to be honest, I'm not particularly excited to do work on the bowflex. After all it IS still work. I'll have to change my entire daily routine in order to not slip up. I'm not willing to give up tasty food and snacks so I will have to go the exercise route.

On second thought I could have a great set of moobs

Jessica was diligent in getting back to her healthy weight after having two kids in less than two years so she is my inspiration. I have no such excuse. In a few months I'll try to remember to post before and after pictures. I'll make sure and have slumping posture, nasty teeth, and a grumpy disposition for my before shot. For the after shot I plan on great posture, a months worth of Crest white strips, and a big cheesy grin. Maybe I'll be featured in a BowFlex commercial! Enough talking, now it's time to DO WORK! Later.

1 comment:

Laninina said...

The picture is disgusting. If you ever look like that I will slap you!