Thursday, August 28, 2008

Profile update coming soon

I've decided it's time to update my profile. I've got a new look going on these days and it just isn't nice to be misleading by displaying an old image of how I looked over a year ago and not how I look now. Also, I'll try and think of something witty to say for it. My wits have nearly abandoned me as of late as my work load has escalated (great thing by the way).

I just want to comment briefly about my family. My kids really seem to be growing like weeds. Jaron is speaking better and better each day. I can actually make out what he's saying most of the time now! I can even carry on a conversation sometimes when I can get his attention for longer than a nanosecond. Carmendee has yet to stride out in what I would call a legitimate crawl but that doesn't mean she can't get around. It's kind of hard to explain, but she goes from one side of the room to the other in a matter of minutes. I'm sure it will be soon. I'm just glad that my kids are happy to see me when I get home.

Jess will likely be going back to work soon. I didn't want for this to happen but I guess sometimes you've got to do what you've got to do. Hopefully this will be a very temporary thing. I've got some exciting business propositions starting to take form that will take very good care of my family. All things in good time I suppose. I feel at peace about my decisions career-wise so I'm sure things will continue to get better. Flitch has done about as well as I could have expected up to this point and we've got some great things going on internally.

I had to give mention to one of the best movies to come out in years

Hope you enjoyed this little update. Oh, and I went to see "The Dark Knight" the other day – best movie of the year hands down. Probably of the last few years even. It's in theaters for a little longer and I would suggest you go see it as soon as possible. Movies like this don't come along very often. Don't miss it when you had the chance. – OUT

1 comment:

Jess said...

That was an awesome movie! That will be a movie we will own. I'm looking forward to your new profile.