Monday, May 19, 2008

Coming Back With A Bang!

OK so I've never done this so far on my blog... but I gotta give some shout outs. To Adam, George, Stacie, Melinda, and Vickie. You know who you are and I must admit that all of you are pretty freakin' awesome. Thanks for helping me become a better person.

Okay with that out of the way let me give you the summation of the past month for me seeing as I haven't updated since the last time bermuda shorts were popular. I guess I'll start with an update of the family from my point of view. You get Jessica's P.O.V. (because she posts on her blog like 3 times a day and she rocks.) Jaron is hilarious. The other day we went to Baskin Robbins because they had 50 cent ice cream (I know I'm a tight wad.) Without thinking I get him the double chocolate, Fudge, put 5 lbs on your behind just from looking at it scoop of ice cream. The wind was blowing friggin 100 mph outside and there was a thousand people outside and it wasn't very warm so when we finally found a place to sit down I was happy. Jaron is trying to dish it out to himself and the scoop just as well have been tar because of how sticky it was. If he tried to spoon a piece off of it, it all came. Here is the result.

The rare species known as the Chocosaurus Rex

Carmendee on the other hand is just a sweetie. It's no secret she's got me whooped (although all the crying in recent days has changed that a little.) She is the chubbiest, cutest little girl ever. At her doctors appointment today we learned that she is 16 lbs. and some odd ounces and 26 inches long. What this all means is that she's HUGE! No really, the doctor said so. She's rolling over like you witnessed in my wife's blog. She smiles and is very ticklish. I love to tease her and kiss her fat little cheeks. Here is my delicate little flower here.

How can you not love that!

This post is getting lengthy so I will finish the rest another day. Let's hope it doesn't take me a month to make a new post. Take care until next time.

No comments: