Monday, June 9, 2008

Comic Update!

Hi everyone. I'm back with a couple pieces of artwork fresh from the Illustrator drawing board. I like them so far and they are built to where I should be able to move them around with minimal effort. I did mine first and Jess's second. It took about an hour to come up with the design on mine but it took longer on Jessica's. I used mine as a template and modified it from there. Some of you are going to see your cartoon selves in my upcoming blog comics. Hopefully they will be good enough that you will be able to tell it's you!

Jessica made me go back and "fix her hair."

Wii Fit update: The game is totally legit. if you work out using the yoga, strength and aerobics portions it will really make you sweat. The little mini-games are a good diversion as well. I really like the ski slalom one (even though I'm not that great at it.) I had no idea yoga was so intense! I've only scratched the surface but I'm really liking it. It's a way for couch potatoes like myself to get in shape while having fun so I'm all in. Work is going well. We've added several new clients in the past few weeks so it's really exciting. We've been very grateful for all of the support from everybody.

Let me know what you think of my comic characters so far. Could you tell who they were without me letting you know? I look forward to posting more characters shortly when I have time. Guess this movie quote, "Carpe Diem... Seize the... Carp!"

4 comments:

Jess said...

Out Cold, what a great movie.

Amy said...

I totally knew who those people were before you told me! How funny Jake!

Wii fit sounds great, can't wait to buy it. If I could only find a Mario Kart for Matt...

Cassie said...

Yes I knew straight off who those cartoon characters were...How fun! We also have Wii Fit, just purchased it this past weekend. It's totally hillarious to watch people play on it! :)

Laninina said...

Even though I've only met your wife one time I knew it had to be the 2 of you. It's a spittin' image of you! Thanks for posting comments on my blog. At least I know one person is reading it. And yes we are moving to the middle east. I've got one more year of St. George then it's off for new adventures.